Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Weekly Weigh-In

Today is my normal weekly weigh in. I had peeked a couple times throughout the week and was regularly seeing a 2.5 lb loss. This morning I got on the scale and was totally bummed to see only a 0.6lb loss. I KNOW I should be happy because a loss is a loss, but I definitely feel like I worked harder than a 0.6lb loss. I'm sure it was something I ate yesterday having more sodium than normal and retaining some water, but it was a serious let down this morning. I only have 1.9lbs to lose in the next 2 weeks to make my goal, I just expected to be closer at this point.

Anyway, the weigh in put me in a bad mood. I was having a pity party for myself and SERIOUSLY wanted to binge. I instead made myself a healthy breakfast and decided that if I got to work early enough, I would walk (mile+) to Starbucks and get myself a latte. The walk and the coffee got me out of a bad mood and now I'm ready to have a healthy day. I'm going to keep working hard and hope for a big loss next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment