Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Prioritizing ME.

I've had a really hard last week. Life (and depression) got in the way of my well-planned-out week and overall, it was just bad. I did a lot of walking, but I didn't get my gym workouts in. My eating was "eh" -- but off from what I'm normally at (more meals out than normal, too many snacks, etc.). Long story short, I'm up a pound this week. Honestly, I thought it'd be a little worse. I only have 2.9 lbs left to make my round 1 goal, so I know it's still in reach.

I'm going to focus really hard this week to meet my goals. I'm really going to get my eating back on track. I packed my food for all day today (I'm away from home from 645am-after8pm) and I'm going to limit myself to just that. I made cookies for my coworkers and boyfriend this weekend, so I need to focus on not eating a million of those (they're so good!). Overall, I just need to prioritize me/my health and make this week a better week.

No comments:

Post a Comment