Thursday, January 8, 2015

Strength Training

Does anyone have any guidance/websites/apps on beginning a strength training program? I've done some weights before, but I've always felt that i was just wandering around doing exercises that I know. I'd love a personal trainer, but that's just not in the budget right now. Both free weights (at the gym) and body weight (at home) recommendations are welcome!

Suggestions by fellow Dietbetters:
  • Website/App: Cody
  • http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=BeginnerWorkoutPrograms
  • The book "New Rules of Weight Lifting for Women"
  • Pinterest has lots of great suggestions for exercises and sites. I'm sure that a search on "beginning strength training" would give you a wealth of info. YouTube would probably be the same.
  • You tube. Google. Classes at the local gym

More suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment