Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Week 3 Weigh-In

Well, it's another Tuesday. I hope this blog becomes more than just weigh-ins, but life has been crazy lately. Friends moving out of town, new group of people to make into new friends. It's the life of a clerk.

Starting Weight: 247.8 lbs
Last Week's Weight: 247.8 lbs
Current Weight: 249.8 lbs
Difference: +2.0 lbs


Well, not exactly what I was looking for. I wasn't perfect this week -- obviously far from it. But I'm starting to see some good changes in my eating habits -- it could have something to do with the massive amount of produce I bought at the store this weekend. But I haven't binged in days, and well, that's a better success than anything the scale tells me.

I was hoping that once labor day came and went, life would slow down a bit. But with a 10 day vacation right in the middle of September, that doesn't seem very likely. Don't get me wrong -- vacation is great. But it throws me off my routine and that never works well for my waistline.

No comments:

Post a Comment