Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Week 4 Weigh-In

Well, it's not Tuesday, but it's time for this week's weigh-in. Yesterday I felt bloated and gross from a weekend away. I knew the scale would tell me bad things (I checked. It did.) so I waited until today to do the "official" weigh in for the week.

Starting Weight: 247.8 lbs
Last Week's Weight: 249.8 lbs
Current Weight: 248.6
Difference: -1.2 lbs
Net Total: +0.8 lbs

It's headed in the right direction. But I'm still not doing what I need to be doing to see the numbers I want. And I'm slowly starting to realize that the dresses I bought for the two weddings I'm going to in a couple weeks may not fit how I want them to fit. I really need to buckle down.

I can come up with a million excuses for why I'm not doing well. But this week's primary problem is that I was gone this weekend and didn't get to the grocery store. I'm forced to eat what's in my fridge (not much. mostly apples.) -- which has lead me to buying crap food. I'm not prepared. That's my own fault and there is not a single person to blame but me.

This week's goal is to get the net total in the negative. There's absolutely no reason why I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment