Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Welcome to Dietbetters!

Hi All -
I'm back. I was doing pretty well updating my blog at the end of last year - but when I joined a Dietbet at the beginning of the year, I started updating there and not here. Well, I've fixed that. I pulled all my updates from Dietbet and put them into my journal. You'll see some of them are short, some are long, but all reflect where I was on that particular day.

I'm happy to report that thanks in large part to the dietbet, I have lost almost 10 lbs since the beginning of the year! This is the most I've lost since moving to Memphis (and i'm almost down to the weight I was when I moved to Memphis and began eating ALL the barbeque). I'm really happy with my progress and I can't wait to see how things progress.

I've got a 10% loss goal by the end of the 6-month Dietbet (about 25 lbs before June 30) -- but I have my sights set a little higher. I'm turning 30 in May and want to be below 200lbs (for the first time since... elementary school?). That means I have about 40lbs to lose in 3.5 months. It's a stretch, I know. But honestly, I'll just be happy to get close!

Welcome to all that are new to the blog. Please leave a comment to let me know that you're here!

No comments:

Post a Comment