Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Week 8 Weigh In

Okay friends. I'm back from a delightful vacation. I saw so many friends, witnessed 2 weddings of dear friends, got baby snuggles from my niece, and ran the longest distances of my life (7 and 8 miles). Did I eat too much crap? Of course I did. But damn it, I had fun. That's what matters.

Starting Weight: 247.8 lbs
Last Week's Weight: 251.6 lbs
Current Weight: 251.0
Difference: -0.6 lbs
Net Total: +3.2 lbs

Well, it's a loss. Which is something. It's small. I'm okay with it. I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. I've been focusing on drinking tons of water (and spending plenty of time in the bathroom to prove it).

Half-marathon training is being slightly adjusted this week as TheBoy has drill this weekend (meaning we can't do our normal Saturday long run). Luckily, we both have Friday off from work (thank you, alternative work schedule) -- so we're going to do the 9 miles then. Because I don't have to run on Saturday -- I decided to sign up for a beginners TRX class on Saturday at 8am. My gym is just getting into the TRX business, so the classes are free this week and next. We'll see how it goes. I'm actually kinda excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment