Monday, April 6, 2015

This week's plan

So far, so good, on the healthy push to my 30th birthday.

I was totally on point during the week - both with exercise and food. This weekend I took Saturday "off" of counting calories -- I was celebrating my anniversary and I didn't want to be tied to the numbers. I made good life decisions and didn't eat everything put in front of me - so over all, it was a success. I don't feel bad at all for my choices. Easter was the same way - I didn't deprive, but I didn't binge.

Last week was the first time I got to put $5 in my money jar for not binging in a really long time - so I was proud.

This week, I've got some high goals. Lots of fitness-related things happening, so I hope I survive.

  • Monday - Walk before work and at lunch; Trainer after work, then Zumba.
  • Tuesday -  Walk before work, at lunch, and after work. No formal exercise.
  • Wednesday - Walk before work and at lunch; Insantity Boot Camp after work; Zumba if I'm not dead.
  • Thursday - Newbies week with a local running group. I'm going to check them out -- will probably run 3-4 miles.
  • Friday - Walk before work and at lunch (depending on Judge's schedule); Trainer after work
  • Saturday - Either just walking or a run, depending on how I'm feeling.
  • Sunday - Whatever I didn't do on Saturday

It's a lot happening -- two sessions with my trainer, the first class of the boot camp my friend invited me to, AND the running group. Oh, and my sisters are doing a plank-a-day challenge, so I've got that to do too. I'm going to be SORE this week.



I also need to focus on my eating -- Easter candy is my favorite, so I need to keep it in check and moderation.

What are your goals/plans for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment